Over the past few years Inside Timeshare has been reporting on the changing names of “FAKE” law firms based in Tenerife. We have dubbed them The Litigious Abogados Family, a family that has been growing at a very fast rate, with a new name and website every three to four months. This obviously keeps them one step ahead of the authorities.
The latest incarnations are just a couple of months apart, with the Legalizalos website registered on 14 March 2019, with an expiry date of 14 March 2020, the registrar of the website is again hidden by privacy protect.
According to the home page, the company was founded on Tuesday 30 May 1989, by Manuel Lamaconio Congana with the CIF Number A87531643 which again appears to be a fake as it does not come up on any searches.
They also show the usual photographs of lawyers and contact staff, along with some very dubious looking names, Jeromat Golebat Garcia, Juan Colabat Florevo, Armando Suletare Dolenas and Alejandra Olada Volindat.
Then on the 5 May 2019, the next in the family appears, Legal Izalos, with the website
Again, the website was registered on 5 May 2019, with an expiry date of 5 May 2010 with the registrant again hidden by privacy protect.
Both websites are the same from layout, logos names and photographs of the “lawyers”, also the same is the CIF Number A87531643, along with the founder Manuel Lamaconio Congana who set up the firm on Tuesday 30 May 1989.
Both are also using the same address: Calle Dr Miguel López González, Número 4 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, along with the same telephone number 0034 822 686 029 and email address:
which is not linked to the website but is from a free email address provider.
There is no need to go through the pitch as it is the same one we have reported right from the start, but again it sounds very convincing with the consumers timeshare company about to go to court. This once again is backed up by some very convincing documents including very good fake court documents.
One thing we do know the outcome will be in the consumer’s favour and they will be awarded a huge amount by the court, they will then have to pay “TAX” to have the money released. This will be a cheque posted to them from Tenerife, but we do know from experience that the envelope will be open and the cheque missing.
In comes the next company, who are investigating the missing cheque, which, just happened to be “cashed” by a gang of either Ukranians, Romanians or some other East European gang. Oh yes, there will be an upfront fee for this to happen, as if it will!
Below is a list of names for the law firms and procuradors which have been used.
- Abogacia Española
- Abogados Abel Garcia
- Amador Ganeca – Amador Juandoz Ganeca
- Abogados AG – Armando Gonzalez Areca
- Abogados Amable Garcia
- Abogados Canarias
- Abogados Galvera
- Abogados Litigacion España – JDD
- AG Abogados
- Alberto Kalimro Galvera Abogados
- Alberto Diendro Nabalez – Litigacion España
- Alberto Rogalvera
- Alejandro Omross Procuradores
- Amador Galeca Abogados
- Amador Ganeca
- Amador Malodan Galeca
- Angel Alarcon Prieto Notario
- Armando Gareca Abogados
- Auxiliar Lawyers
- Auxiliares Lawyers
- Auxilium SA
- Bulganu & Valentin Asesoria
- Carlos Igraim Procurador
- Carlos Ingramo Procuradores
- Carlos Imgran Procuraduria
- Darstun Jilmo Davida Procurador
- Davido Thursta Procurador
- Daniel Marco Yariz Procurador
- Elias Elisa SA
- Elinabeta Yessica Elierz Procuradores
- Elisabetta Olias Asesoria
- Embalori Abogados
- Emilio Leyes Catillianos
- European Union Complaints
- EU Litigation Services
- Fernando Holaci
- Ivana Birka Asesoria
- Jessica Kiegle Procurador y Notario
- Juan Luis Partalabo Lawyer
- La Litigacion Española
- Legalidad Abogados S.A.
- Legalidades Abogados
- Legalidades Tenerife
- Legitimous – legitimos Abogados
- Litigacion abogados
- Litigacion Espana SL
- Litigaciones SL
- Litigar Abogados
- Litigious Lawyers -Litigious Abogados
- Luca Linder Trust
- Luna Kinden Asesoria
- Manuel Amas Conde
- Manuel Cilavoz Varintos – Varintos Abogados
- Manuel Diralam Abogados
- Manuel Hidualdo Abogados
- Marco Cravina Asesoria – Marco Carvina
- Marco de Ciocci Translator
- Marco Gravinal Procurador
- Miguel Mesa Martinez
- Miguel Mesa Montoya
- Nabalez Abogados – Alberto Dilendro Nabalez
- Notario Yari Marca S.A.
- Owners Association
- Paulo Finucie Asesoria
- Paulo Morris Asesoria
- Poveda Lawyers
- Procurador Ramon Juanco Comez
- Procurador Ramon Josardo Golmerz
- Procuradores Alexander Bowross
- Procuradores Comerz – Ramon Juanca Comez
- Procuradores Golmerz
- Procuradores Gomerz – Ramon Josema Gomerz
- Procuradores Gonzalez – Alfonso Emilio Gonzalez
- Procuradores Igraim- Carlos Rihom Igraim
- Procuradores Omross – Alejandro Omross
- Procuradores Salinas – Miguel Salinas Procurador
- Procuradores Raya – Miguel Earas Raya Procuradores
- Procuradores Tabreul – Abel Deraza Tabreul
- Procuraduria Carlos Gregorio Ingramo
- Ramon Mesa Gorrin
- Ricardo Zanino Asesoria
- Roberto Arturo Sanson Abogados
- Rodrigo Hoya Asesoria
- Simone Mesa Martinez Abogados
- Simone Meza Mendez
- Thirstun & Robi Claims Asesoria
This is a very sophisticated and well planned out fraud, the constant change of names and websites make it very difficult for the authorities to trace the perpetrators and so it continues. The use of official logos, registrations, very good fake court documents and the great story with the promise of receiving huge amounts are all very convincing, so convincing many have been taken in. Unfortunately they have later found that they have been subject to a very clever scam.
For the full history of all these “FAKE” law firms and procurators, use the search box and type in Litigious Abogados, this will bring up every article where they have been mentioned. As you will see they go back at least 3 years.
Remember do your homework because